- 3 oz butter
- 2 each large eggs
- 1 each egg yolk
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- *Optional Toppings: Strawberries, powdered sugar
2. In a medium bowl crack the eggs. Add water, milk and salt and gently whisk to combine. Add flour and whisk just to combine until smooth.
3. While whisking the mixture slowly, pour the brown butter into the mix. You can strain the mixture to remove any lumps or use as is if the lumps are minor.
4. Using a paper towel, wipe out the same non-stick pan you used to melt the butter. Heat the pan over medium heat.
5. Using a ⅓ measuring cup, scoop the batter and pour into the center of the hot pan. Using a rotating motion with your wrist, swirl the batter around to the edges of the pan. The thinner the better. Set the pan back on the heat to cook. After 2 minutes use a rubber spatula to lift the edge and flip the crepe over. Cook on the other side for 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on how golden brown you like them.
6.. Fold the crepe in half. Then fold in half again to form a triangle. You can also just roll the crepe up loosely like a carpet.
7. Eat as is or sprinkle with strawberries and powdered sugar. Enjoy!