Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Black Bean Chicken





1 Can of Black Bean
1 Can of Diced Tomatos
1 Can of Corn
drain all the cans!
1Pkg of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
2-3 Chicken breast cooked and shredded ( or if you really want to make it easy use a can of chicken)
Opt add ins- Diced Jalepenos or Green chile's.
I personally don't like canned chicken, to me is smells and taste like tuna fish

Mix it all together and fill and 9X9 pan.

Shred some cheese over the top and cook for about 20-30 min. till melted and bubbly...
Serve with Tortilla chips

garnish with Sour cream and salsa

This is a great throw together dish. That most people like. It's not really spicy, Paul would like it much spicier but I don't know what I'd add to do that.. I also like that you can cater this to what ever way you like it add things in or takes things out.. Its a winner.. trust me!

No comments: