Saturday, March 28, 2009

French Bread Pizza

Okay I love this one! It's fast, yummy.. and a classic( well it was one of my childhood fav's. and my kids love it too.)

-1 loaf of french bread split in half horizontally. Place on a cookie sheet
-Spread some butter over each half ( it helps so the pizza sauce won't soak into the bread)
-Spread evenly on each half 1 can of tomato sauce with sprinkled basil and parsley
Or just use your favorite pizza sauce.
-Lots and lots of Mozzerella cheese shredded.
-Toppings of choice.
( really your combo options are endless. Alfredo sauce with spinach..ooh I think I'm going to try that one next time.)
Sausage. Peperonni. Hamb. Ham, Mushrooms. ( what ever floats your boat.)

Place in oven at 350 degrees. for about 20-25 min ( when the cheese is nice and bubbly.)
cut it up and serve.

Credit: my mom.

1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a great and easy recipe, I can't wait to try this one!!! Thanks!!!