Friday, October 3, 2008

Bubble Pizza

( note:I use a ton more cheese then this.. it's pizza!)

Bubble pizza is quickly becoming a favorite. for me it is a quick, last minute, very little work dish.

And the whole family likes it so it's a win win.



1 Can of regular Pilsbury biscuts. cut into quarters.

1/2 jar of pizza sauce.
( if I don't have any, I use tomato sauce. with basil& Parsly, little garlic powder. mix it up call it goood)

1 block of Mozzerella shredded ( or american if desired)

Anything you want as a topping. ham, hamburger. olives. whatever



Spread quarters in a 9x9 pan. ( should fit snug but not over lap.)

spread on pizza sauce .( I don't like a lot of sauce so I spread mine pretty light)

sprinkle on Cheese ( I do like a lot of cheese tho)

add desired topping.



Bake in oven @ 350 degrees. For about 30 min,

( I always try to take it out sooner but the middle need the full thirty or it's doughy)



It's like a pull apart pizza !

Double it up if you need a 13x9 pan to fill up your family.( I am going to have to do this real soon)
( I would go up to 400 degrees in this case)


My girl Katie C. gave this recipee to me. She is always good for the quicky but yummy meals!

No comments: